Mark Singer CFP®, AIF® has been helping individuals and families meet their financial goals for over two decades. He is a recognized author of three books: The New Financial Wellness: Changing the Conversation, The Changing Landscape Of Retirement – What You Don’t Know Could Hurt You and The 6 Secrets to a Happy Retirement: How to Master the Transition of a Lifetime (writer/editor). Mark has published many articles in financial planning industry journals. He is a frequent speaker at events, is a Certified Financial Educator (CFEd™) and is the founder of the Greater Boston Corporate Wellness Forum.
As the creator of The Financial Literacy Toolbox, which he uses in his own firm to educate clients and grow his business, Mark can help you realize the full potential of your Financial Literacy Toolbox investment by presenting business-building ideas to your firm or organization. Mark’s programs can include some or all of the following topics:
- How to leverage The Financial Literacy Toolbox Analytics report to create lead generation
- How to use the scripts of the videos in small client events
- How to gain exposure within corporations by using the virtual video library
- The Financial Organizer System, Mark’s system used with clients to organize their financial lives
- How to leverage the Intergenerational Conversation to gain more media exposure
- How to improve the client review process by adding additional agenda items that are fun
- How to turn clients into raving fans
- How to help Centers of Influence communicate better with their clients and improve your ability to gain introductions from them
- How to cross sell products and communicate everything you do – effectively and profitably
- How to “actively listen” and connect better with clients and their family
- How to connect better with the next generation
- …and others
Contact Mark now by completing the form to the right. A member of the FLT team will contact you within 24 hours to discuss how we can help.